Karyn Schiller - Law Offices of Karyn Schiller, LLC

Ms. Karyn Schiller

www.kslawoffices.com


Law Offices of Karyn Schiller, LLC
151 East Post Rd
Suite 104

White Plains, NY 10601
USA
914 358-1400

I pride myself in paying meticulous attention to detail and giving each and every client the individual attention that he/she deserves.  The office handles a wide variety of cases, particularly on behalf of students, Institutions of Higher Education, medium and small size corporations as well as individuals. We are currently handling many Deferred Action cases and have already received Notices of Approval on behalf of our clients. If you have previously been unsuccessful in your efforts to extend or legalize your status, I will carefully evaluate your chances and provide you with an honest assessment.  I do not take on client's if I do not think that they have a good faith chance at securing the status they are seeking.